Tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    I'm looking at this tote--the in first pic.
    Has anyone seen it in real life? Looking for a tote other than the cerf or the gst. This one is caviar and I believe pretty large.
    Like the look of the 2nd one as well. But, it has the suede type finish and I'm unsure of it's durability.
    Open to thoughts!

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, having trouble getting the pics on here!

3. I tried the first one on today (but ended up getting gst instead). Only thing I don't love is its flat texture but that's just personal preference. It's pretty large and I love the longer straps which is my only complaint with the gst. Let me know if you have more specific questions and I can try to remember answers:smile:

4. do you ladies have any idea where I can find the second one in the picture? its from the boy collection?

5. Saw the first at NM yesterday. Love the 2nd one too

6. I love the second one too! I have three boutiques near me and I haven't seen it in any of them...

7. I tried the first one on today. It is very nice. I just got my cerf tote in January so I was not moved to buy it, but if I hadn't, it would be top of my list!

8. I know SF Chanel boutique had it when it first came out. It's gorgeous but pricey for a tote.

9. You did like the first one? Did it seem huge? Very stiff?
    Thanks!

10. Neiman Marcus has the first one. Haven't seen the second in person (I think Hirshleifers has it though). I can say that I have the XL Boy in the same goatskin and it is very durable so I wouldn't worry about durability at all.

11. It was not stiff like a GST. It was quite comfortable. It is big. Though I don't think it was huge. It looked nice on the shoulder - discrete but still obviously chanel ;)

12. I always seem to pick the bags that are nowhere to be found! lol I just happen to see that tote on another thread and I absolutely love it!!! And of course now that I can't find it I want it even more. lol

13. Does Hirshleifers ship to the states??? I believe the bag is from Fall 2013 or Cruise 2013/14.

14. Yes - they are in NY. Just email Christina and she will send you photos of what they have.
    christina@hirshleifers.com

15. Does anyone know the name of the first tote?