Tote suggestions??? Please help

donut21

Jul 11, 2010
Hi,
I'm a mom of a 2 year old and need a stylish lightweight tote. I love the Louis vuitton neverfull but i feel like everyone has it. I want something different that is roomy and my son's sticky fingers will not destroy it.
Thanks soooo much
Donna

I've also been searching for a tote for over a year now, and it's harder to find one than one would think! The Neverfull is common, and Goyard doesn't wear well.... Fendi makes a few really nice canvas totes that have a zipper and seem durable. They turn up on Bluefly for about $600. Longchamp is also an option.... I still don't know what to buy, have have been thinking about personalizing a neverfull when the option becomes available either in July or September. At least then it will look different.

hmmmmmmm :thinking: I used to buy stylish HUGE/BIG bags as diaper bag (I am a mom of 2 and expecting 3rd), but then I realized kids grow bigger and it's getting to the point that I need smaller bags, so I reconsider my collection keep some of the huge bag and bought some smaller size bag which fit my stuff and use cheap & light nylon, clothe bags as diaper bag and tuck the diaper bag under the stroller, so I don't have to worries about spill/stain and still able to be stylish and trend ;)

Another vote for Goyard. They have a great selection of colors and your son won't ruin it. St. Louis totes are great grab'n'go totes.

You can't go wrong with Prada nylon totes either. They wear like iron.