Tote recommendations? I need some help...

1. Can someone help with bag recommendations as I am new to Mulberry? I’m looking for a shoulder bag is soft, smooshy leather. I ordered a new small zipped Bayswater and it was gorgeous but sadly I knew it would sit unused eventually as it was too structured. Then I ordered a preloved Alexa which was probably glorious once but the condition was awful so it was returned as well. The only current style that may work is the Bayswater Tote but I can’t really find many reviews. I’m ok with preloved, but just not familiar enough with the brand to know what might work out. I don’t carry a lot of stuff around, for example my favorites are a Speedy 25, a Neverfull PM, or a medium Longchamp Le Pliage tote/ small Longchamp Cuir satchel. I don’t like crossbody, and handheld is ok as long as there’s a shoulder option too.

Thanks much for any input!

2. Have you thought of the Tessie Tote? I use one for work and love it; big enough for my laptop and bits, and sits comfortably on the shoulder. Not too heavy, either, and has a click lock closure for additional safety.
    This is mine, the rivet version, but they come in several colours. I think it's a fantastic bag

IMG-0011.JPG
    jeep317 likes this.
  3. That’s beautiful! Thank you! I will search around for one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice