Tote recommendations? I need some help...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can someone help with bag recommendations as I am new to Mulberry? I’m looking for a shoulder bag is soft, smooshy leather. I ordered a new small zipped Bayswater and it was gorgeous but sadly I knew it would sit unused eventually as it was too structured. Then I ordered a preloved Alexa which was probably glorious once but the condition was awful so it was returned as well. The only current style that may work is the Bayswater Tote but I can’t really find many reviews. I’m ok with preloved, but just not familiar enough with the brand to know what might work out. I don’t carry a lot of stuff around, for example my favorites are a Speedy 25, a Neverfull PM, or a medium Longchamp Le Pliage tote/ small Longchamp Cuir satchel. I don’t like crossbody, and handheld is ok as long as there’s a shoulder option too.

Thanks much for any input!

2. Have you thought of the Tessie Tote? I use one for work and love it; big enough for my laptop and bits, and sits comfortably on the shoulder. Not too heavy, either, and has a click lock closure for additional safety.
    This is mine, the rivet version, but they come in several colours. I think it's a fantastic bag

IMG-0011.JPG
    ksuromax, Leto, Izzy48 and 1 other person like this.
  3. That’s beautiful! Thank you! I will search around for one.

4. I have the big Bayswater tote and I love it. However, it isn't soft and squishy but holds it shape for a tote. Even at that it isn't structured. It also has a good price point. Have you seen the new small Bayswater tote? I haven't but I really like the look of it.

jeep317 likes this.
  5. jeep317 likes this.
  6. Indiana likes this.
  7. Here is my slightly over a year old navy tote along with my new smaller tote. I haven't carried the red one yet but I do like it.

IMG_0332.jpg IMG_0338.jpg IMG_0341.jpg
    MiniMabel, msd_bags, Leto and 2 others like this.
  8. Your blue tote is beautiful! Love the blue and red contrast the lock :love:

Personally, I have also a Tessie tote in oxblood and it is perfect for work. It fits a great amount and is not too heavy.

9. Thank you for your nice comments. I must say when I saw the picture of the Tessie I liked it instantly. I have never seen the Tessie tote and I think you are lucky to have it.

Leto likes this.
  10. The Dorset totes are very soft leather. It’s one of my favourite bags.

I also have a creased leather Audrina tote that is very squishy but it has a kind of ring around the top (with side buckles) so it looks more structured. I believe it was a special design for John Lewis shops so not many come up preloved.

Love the look of the Bayswater totes but out of my price range for now.