Tote for work- opinions??

tampagirl

Apr 17, 2007
Hey ladies! I need a tote for work that will fit manila folders and papers, plus regular essentials (wallet, date book, make up, cell phone, etc.) I was at Saks today and I think I fell in love with Britt medium tote in the black dialux fabric.

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-07/handbags/#162094_FHQ6G_1060

Do you think it's big enough to hold folders? Any thoughts on the bag? Or can you suggest another one?

I'm thinking that I could wear this one out also because it isn't too "worky" looking if you know what I mean.

THANKS!!

Also, I think I read somewhere that if you order from a Saks out of state, you don't have to pay tax?? Has anyone done this? I'd love to save a few dollars. THANKS!

Hi, I have something very similar. Same style, just one strap. It would be big enough for files but it gets very heavy very easily.

I don't know about the taxes at Saks although I do think I read that somewhere on this board.

Thanks for your response! I'm now kind of thinking about the LV Batignolles Horizontal. Any opinions? Which is a better choice?

I'll probably troll the LV boards :smile: