tote availability question

Oct 3, 2006
I'm interested in purchasing my first Chanel and am deciding btw. the GST and the 2.55 reissue tote. Is the availability of the reissue tote dwindling? A few posts have made me wonder. I would like to buy in a month or so, but will that be waiting too long, perhaps, for a reissue tote?? Thanks.

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem finding the reissue tote you want. BTW, which color are you interested in? I only ask cuz different stores ordered different colors.
Good luck on getting your 1st Chanel! Keep us posted!

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I thought I would have a hard time, but the bronze reissue tote was just sitting at my NM waiting for me : )

Oct 3, 2006
Thanks for your replies. If I get the reissue, then I'll likely choose either black or bronze. Do you know which stores have which colors? Thanks.

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
I'm no expert but I think most stores (boutique, NM, Saks, Nordies) has those 2 colors. It's the red, navy, ecru & gold that's hit or miss at some stores.

cookie888

Apr 18, 2009
Surrey, UK
I think the GST is available all the time as it's part of the Classic range. The reissue tote is seasonal so get it whilst you can. The bronze colour is beautiful if you fancy something different. The black....well, the black is classic and you can't go wrong. It'll go with everything.

Good luck hunting one down and choosing the right colour ;)

regeens

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
There are black, dark bronze and burgundy reissue totes at the Chanel store in NM Chicago. Ask for Michael (312) 642 5900. There are black, burgundy and ecru reissue totes at the Chanel boutique at the Drake Hotel in Chicago too.

sassygee

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
DMV
I just left NM at Tysons Galleria in Virginia. I saw an abundance of reissue totes and GST in many colors. There were light beige, white, red, and black GSTs and bronze. navy, black, and perhaps some other colors in the rsissue tote. If interested contact Andrea Gill 703-761-6100. I just left her after having lunch with friends with our incircle pints.!!!!!!!

Miche

Oct 3, 2006
Y'all are so sweet -- thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate it. Looks like I can still have a little more time at least to decide. Funny thing, I got back from Chicago just last week, but it was a family vacation and Chanel wasn't really on my mind much during that week.

Thanks again to all of you who have replied!! Y'all are just as friendly here as the LV and the make-up forums that I usually am on when I'm visiting this site! I think it'll be fun making a switch from LV a little to Chanel.