totally turnlock natasha crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone bought this bag???if so do you have any pics?????

2. is this bag similar in size to the petal to the metal natasha???

3. I can't think of any tPFers off the top of my head who have bought this bag. There's been a lot of speculation and threads started about it, though. Try doing a search. As for sizing, I suggest you look on the retail sites (or eBay/Bonanzle for that matter) and compare the measurements there.

4. I was wondering about the same thing. By the pics on the web, it seems smaller than the one with the metal petals, but it's hard to say for sure. :thinking:

5. I just bought it last week from Net-à-Porter! I just LOVE the color (oak brown) and the leather feels so soft. Its size is perfect! The only thing is that the shoulder strap is a little bit too short to make it crossbody (I'm 5'3).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Beautiful bag Misatchel! Congrats.

7. thats a gorgeous bag thanks so much for the pics. they are very helpful as i am much the same height as you.

8. Just wanted to note that when I tried on the classic q Natasha, I could easily wear it as a cross-body bag. I'm 5'4". :yes:

9. canyongirl > Thank you! :smile:

amelie34 > I'm glad it helped you! :P

blackonmaroon > I also tried the classic q one and I loved it too. Both bags were calling my name lol. That's why I recently hunted for one on eBay. I can't wait to receive it! :yahoo:

10. I hope you love it -- congrats, Misatchel!

11. There is on sale at Nordstrom.com only the cranberry color for $218!!

12. I heard that the natashas with silver hardware have longer straps than the gold hardware bags. Has anyone here experienced this? It would be a huge help in considering which colour to purchase.
    Thanks

13. I have the Turnlock Natasha in Elephant (silver hardware). I'm 5'8" and I wear it as a crossbody. Love it!