Totally Turnlock Jacquetta Leather ... What is your opinion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need a new everyday bag for Spring, what do you think of this one? The size is right for me ( 16.75"W x 8.75"H x 3.25"D). I love the double straps. And it must have a zip top. Does anyone know when they will hit the stores? How about color options, I've only seen pre-order in red and black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well, I think I can answer some of my ??! Nordstrom has it, but they call it 'Totally Turnlock' Convertible Crossbody Satchel. Colors are blue, red, gray and black. Anyone have this bag?

3. i haven't really seen this bag around. looks like a rather awkward shape to me tbh.

4. I agree with tad. I haven't seen this bag, but I don't even know if it's out yet. The leather looks really soft, but I'm not a huge fan of the shape.

5. #5 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    I'm not a huge fan either. It looks more comfortable as a crossbody than it does as a satchel. Have you looked at the Totally Turnlock Jude?

6. Thanks for your opinions ladies, the more I look at it the worse it gets!

shoppingislove, no I have't seen the TT Jude, I'll do a search now...

7. Really not a fan of the shape.

8. The first time I read the dimensions I thought I mixed up the numbers. It's long and skinny...which seems odd. I have yet to see it IRL. The color is beautiful though!

I really like the Jude it's a big bag but has a nice shape...definitely check it out.

If you're open to styles, the TT Natasha is also available at Nordstroms in this same color...and six other colors!

Good luck!

9. i saw it IRL today, but couldnt get modeling pics - the SA was really rude, and didn't want me to =(

but anyway, not a everyday bag i would consider, and it is quite small in size.