Totally Scored at Vacaville Outlet

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I posted an update in the Outlets section too. I got a pristine Whiskey Leigh for $207!! I also got the Large Ergo in Black for $159.99!! That was actually the bag I was looking for - I'd bought one on Ebay, but it reeked of cigarettes and she's taking it back (thankfully). I also got a new wallet for my vacation - wanted a smaller one than my normal large ziparound- got a signature one w/ the poppy in red patent - very cute and on sale for $87.99!

I posted an update in the Outlets section too. I got a pristine Whiskey Leigh for $207!! I also got the Large Ergo in Black for $159.99!! That was actually the bag I was looking for - I'd bought one on Ebay, but it reeked of cigarettes and she's taking it back (thankfully). I also got a new wallet for my vacation - wanted a smaller one than my normal large ziparound- got a signature one w/ the poppy in red patent - very cute and on sale for $87.99!
Wow, the Leighs are still $248.99 here as far as I know in Primm, NV. I don't get to go to Primm very much but that's what they were 2 wks. ago. You saved $$$ at your outlet! You'll LOVE your large ergo!! I sure love mine and that's what I paid for mine, $159.99. Ew, I'm sure glad that ebayer will refund you for that smoky cigarette bag. whew! I saw that signature/poppy wallet at my outlet and thought it was cute but I already had one like it in black/khaki. I paid way more for it than you did. :hrmm: Great deals you got!! Yay!

pics please! The outlets seem to have been really good in the past few months, from what I've seen there and from what others have told me... congrats on your purchases, and I hope you enjoy them!