Totally Scored at Vacaville Outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted an update in the Outlets section too. I got a pristine Whiskey Leigh for $207!! I also got the Large Ergo in Black for $159.99!! That was actually the bag I was looking for - I'd bought one on Ebay, but it reeked of cigarettes and she's taking it back (thankfully). I also got a new wallet for my vacation - wanted a smaller one than my normal large ziparound- got a signature one w/ the poppy in red patent - very cute and on sale for $87.99!

2. Thats amazing!!! I love the Vacaville outlets! Congrats!

3. Congrats!!! Where's the pics? :supacool:

4. Congrats! What a great haul with the leigh and the ergo. Vacaville is the best!

5. Wow, the Leighs are still $248.99 here as far as I know in Primm, NV. I don't get to go to Primm very much but that's what they were 2 wks. ago. You saved $$$ at your outlet! You'll LOVE your large ergo!! I sure love mine and that's what I paid for mine, $159.99. Ew, I'm sure glad that ebayer will refund you for that smoky cigarette bag. whew! I saw that signature/poppy wallet at my outlet and thought it was cute but I already had one like it in black/khaki. I paid way more for it than you did. :hrmm: Great deals you got!! Yay!

6. Thats awsome!!

7. Cool! Congrats!!

8. Thanks for the info and your enabling, I'm going with my mom in the morning! Hope there's some good deals to be had!

Great finds though! :smile:

9. Wow great buys!!! I'd love to see a picture of your new wallet with the poppy!!!

10. Congrats on the great deals! :tup:

11. Holy Haul, great finds!!!!

Amy

12. pics please! The outlets seem to have been really good in the past few months, from what I've seen there and from what others have told me... congrats on your purchases, and I hope you enjoy them!

13. Thats super great Suzzee! Glad you found things at your outlet that you wanted! They all sound super cute... if you can, post pics! Congrats!

14. Awesome, I'm from the bay area and I love love love the Vacaville outlets! Congrats on your haul! :tup:

15. Congrats, amazing finds! I'd love to see some pics :graucho: