Totally random, but I had a H dream last night!

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Yes I had a great dream last night - I dreamt that I went into a Hermes store and came out with a gorgeous Kelly. Oh I was so happy!

Then I woke up and realised it wasn't true and I don't actually own a Kelly :crybaby:

Just thought I'd share!

Funny!. I don't actually dream but pretend to. If my purse forum reading or H comments during the day has ticked off my DH I make it better at night. When we go to bed, I pretend to be asleep for a few minutes then rub him on the arm or shoulder and say "nite nite birky, I promise I'll come and bring you home soon":sleepy:
He always laughs :smile:

Funny!. I don't actually dream but pretend to. If my purse forum reading or H comments during the day has ticked off my DH I make it better at night. When we go to bed, I pretend to be asleep for a few minutes then rub him on the arm or shoulder and say "nite nite birky, I promise I'll come and bring you home soon":sleepy:
He always laughs :smile:

:biggrin: I sent my DH a picture of a gold togo 35 birkin to his Blackberry. Under subject I put .....THE DREAM" We were watching tv together when I sent it and it was the first time in my life I saw him speechless.:P However it was not long after that, that my bag appeared.

:biggrin: I sent my DH a picture of a gold togo 35 birkin to his Blackberry. Under subject I put .....THE DREAM" We were watching tv together when I sent it and it was the first time in my life I saw him speechless.:P However it was not long after that, that my bag appeared.

I might try that!! DH was in vegas over our 1st wedding anniversary (I was studying for a major exam so it was ok) He sent me a picture of the Himalaya one from the store window...He is quite sensible but I actually freaked out just in case he had actually thought about buying it.
:nuts: