Totally PM or Monty PM?

dietkutty

Nov 18, 2010
HI,
I am planning to buy an LV bag but can't make up my mind between the two- like the shape of the Monty and is stylish but looks not too practical- would it be hard to get ur wallet and stuff from the Monty as compared to the Totally?like the Totally but is a little plain - mostly am thinking of using it for office and sometimes while going out which fits both bill???... I have the neverful in mono but don't really like the sag... the lady at the store told me Monty also sags a bit but Totally is more structured.Is this true? Please help me out here....:smile:

Yes the monty does sag. But you could always buy a base shaper for your NF or your new bag. If you already have the NF then you should get something different like the monty.

I recently purchased the totally pm and I lvoe my bag. I work in an office and this bag is my mon-fri bag- the side pockets come in very handy, the shoulder straps are very comfortable and I lvoe the fact that the bag has a zipper for privacy.
You are right, it does look a little plain, but you can also add a little color to the bag such a bag charm or other accessories.
Good luck with your decision, and show us your new bag when you get it :smile:

If it was me I would go with the monty. If the sagging bothers you you could always get a base shaper! For some reason the totally makes me think of a diaper bag.

Monty looks more classy. For some reason totally pm looks more refined and feminine in azur than mono. Not a big fan of mono totally pm.

I have the Monty GM and love it. I use the same base shaper for my Neverfull when I carry it. And I agree, the Totally reminds me of a diaper bag and for me those days are long over.:biggrin:

I have the Monty GM and its a classy bag and pretty easy to get your stuff out. I dont care for the Totally in the Mono but love it in the Azur. Since you already have the Neverfull, go for the Monty...you will like it more and more as time goes on. Happy shopping!