Totally PM or Batignolles Vertical

Batignolles Vertical or Totally PM

• Batignolles Vertical

• Totally PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

erelyn

Aug 19, 2009
Contemplating on getting both these bags, but can only get one. What are your thoughts on both these bags? Batignolles vertical is a lot roomier I think, and Totally PM is softer. I don't know what else I can think of in terms of pros and cons. I'm 5'2 and weigh 115 lbs.

TIA

Any thoughts please?

Hmmmm.....what about Batignolles Horizontal?? I am not really feeling the Vertical and I am not a huge totally fan.....

BH would be nice if I were taller. Only 5'2 so I think it makes me look shorter. I actually wanted the BH to begin with though. I like the shape of it a lot better.

I have BV and BH and I LVoe the BV much more! :nuts:

I got 'sold' on the BH because so many tPFers here recommend it but the BV just looks sleeker. I am about 5'6 and the BV makes me look taller and sleeker whereas the BH makes me look more squatty and short. Also, even though it is not as wide, the BV seems more like a bag because it is taller. If you have a laptop computer, it will fit more discreetly and nicely inside the bag.

I prefer the BV over the Totally.

I guess the pros so far is that Totally can keep me organized and has a zipper, but people seem to like the shape of BV more. Thanks for all your input. /sigh..Decisions!