Totally PM DE- thoughts?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello everyone!

I am sitting at the hospital waiting for my bundle of joy to come - it could take days :/ and all this pain is making me realize I deserve one more bag for this lol. :smile:

I have a lot of handbags. My most recent purchases are the delightful MM and speedy b 30.

I'm loving the totally in DE but already own a NF MM in DE that feel the totally in MM might be redundant. I also prefer smaller bags, and since I just bought the delightful MM, which is a very big bag for me, I was thinking I would go for the totally PM. I'm just curious what the thoughts are on this size.

I'm 5'2 , 115 lbs and don't carry too much of my own. I know I wouldn't be able to carry baby stuff.

Thanks for the thoughts and keeping my preoccupied friends! :smile:

Congratulations! So, the PM should be big enough but I think you would have to see how it looks on. I am personally not a fan of PM bags with the exception of Alma but I'm 5'6.

Oh this wonderful! Can we get a reveal of the baby? Lol just saying feel like I kind of know you!

PM is really kind of small with a little one to consider. Would definitely choose the MM! Of course you deserve another bag!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Good luck with your upcoming delivery! I hope it goes well for you and your baby :smile:

I have a Mono Totally pm and love it. It can be dressed up with a suit or go casual with jeans. It really holds a lot as well. The shoulder straps are really comfortable too, which is important since you will be carrying your little one soon

Congratulations! So, the PM should be big enough but I think you would have to see how it looks on. I am personally not a fan of PM bags with the exception of Alma but I'm 5'6.

Thank you! I want to purchase it from the website on the day he is born of I can manage it lol :smile:

Oh this wonderful! Can we get a reveal of the baby? Lol just saying feel like I kind of know you!

PM is really kind of small with a little one to consider. Would definitely choose the MM! Of course you deserve another bag!

Be Blessed MoNikki
Haha - yes :smile: if he ever decides to come out the little stinker !

Good luck with your upcoming delivery! I hope it goes well for you and your baby :smile:

I have a Mono Totally pm and love it. It can be dressed up with a suit or go casual with jeans. It really holds a lot as well. The shoulder straps are really comfortable too, which is important since you will be carrying your little one soon

Thank you!!

I am 5'1" and own the Totally PM in DE, and it is my favorite LV bag. I also have the Totally MM in Monogram, which I don't use as much now that I have the PM in DE.

Also, Congratulations on the impending arrival of your baby!

I'm 5'4 and I love my Totally PM in DE. I typically carry my Sarah wallet, mini pochette, sunglasses, hairbrush, keys, phone, and work badge with plenty of room to spare. I also carry my iPad mini whe I travel. It's a great and very functional everyday bag.