Totally or Speedy B ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hallo Ladies,

I'm torn between this two.. Totally MM or Speedy B35.. I just got a job, so I need a workhorse bag.. I will carry it monday till friday, and I will carry lots of stuff.. My work wear would be jeans and shirt, or maybe sometimes skirt or casual dress, with flats shoes.. So which one would you suggest ? Or do you have any other suggestion ? Thanks.. :smile:

Oh forgot to mention, currently I already have mono artsy mm, vernis bellevue gm amarante and speedy mon monogram.. I don't want to use this speedy mon monogram to work, because I'm using it as my baby bag during weekend. It also use my daughters initial..

Wow, it seems like everyone loves totally.. Yes, my husband also choose totally.. I like speedy b because it has a long strap.. But totally is a really nice bag, i also love it.. Decision decision !! I'm going to LV store on the weekend, and it's already friday..

They are both great bags........I have to go with the Speedy B. I just sold my Totally PM. Loved her but I love my Speedy B more.

Also check out the Westminster GM for you know what and giggles. LOL

Have fun!!