Totally mm....why out of stock?

I have just gotten on here to post about the same thing! I know if you keep checking the site occasionally one pops back up. My guess would be people stocking up before the price increase and the holidays having just happened..

Well, I am going to paris in a few days and it is in stock there but I am just wondering "why" it has been out of stock for so long? It was also out of stock on the paris website until recently.

chavezslp said:
Well, I am going to paris in a few days and it is in stock there but I am just wondering "why" it has been out of stock for so long? It was also out of stock on the paris website until recently.

I think because it's very practical and it is Angelina jolie's bag too. She carries it everywhere.

Very frustrating to have it out of stock for so long. I was told that it was sold out across the country as well.

But the LV boutique at the Bloomingdales (59th St location here in NY) finally got some in stock today (they had the Damier a few weeks ago & Monogram today). I got lucky & finally got one (Mono Mm) when I popped in tonight to see if they had yet gotten any in stock. Soooooo happy (& also because this is my 1st LV purchase)!!!!

SA was nice & helpful but did not know what I meant when I asked about where the Date Code was located (what the?!). Also I had wanted one "Made in France" but they only had "Made in USA". Oh well, I guess beggars can't be choosers so I'll get over it haha :smile:.

Hello,
I have been waiting for one since Christmas as I had a gift card to redeem. I went to Short Hill, NJ today and to my surprise they had 2 Totally Mono MM in stock. The SA said they came in yesterday. I purchased one! I also saw a picture of the new tote coming out on March 1st. It looked nice (very small picture) but straps may not be as long. I decided to go with the Totally! Yay!!

Hello,
I have been waiting for one since Christmas as I had a gift card to redeem. I went to Short Hill, NJ today and to my surprise they had 2 Totally Mono MM in stock. The SA said they came in yesterday. I purchased one! I also saw a picture of the new tote coming out on March 1st. It looked nice (very small picture) but straps may not be as long. I decided to go with the Totally! Yay!!

Congrats!! As someone who, like you, also had a gift card to redeem from Christmas & was waiting for one for awhile, I feel your pain! haha. Glad we both got lucky in the end & with only a few months of wait time :smile:.

I have been searching for the Montorgueil GM for almost two months. I was also told that the bag was sold out in the entire US which made no sense because it is a popular bag. Since I really wanted the bag. I literally called everyday for two weeks and they finally ended up getting ONE with their shipment, thankfully they were able to put it on a 24 hour hold.

I actually was split between the Monty & Totally & it didn't help that both were sold out so I couldn't try either one on. I did find a Monty at the LV store in Vegas (at the Crystals mall), but when I was looking at it, felt like the Totally was more me. The Monty's beautiful bag, but overall I'm happy I waited for the Totally because it fits me more!