Totally MM, Palermo GM or Estrela for work bag?

Nov 21, 2006
Hi everyone,

what is your perfect lv work bag? I'm torn between Totally mm, Palermo gm or Estrela. I guess my requirements are: zippered top, pockets inside (preferably one zipped inside pocket), comfortable fit on shoulder since I travel on the metro, lightweight. Oh, and I actually prefer the look of less vachetta since I find that it always wears unevenly and if there's less, there's less to worry about with stains, splotches, etc.

In your experience, are there any obvious or not so obvious pros and cons of the totally, palermo or estrela? Also, which do you think looks the most professional and sophisticated with business wear?
Currently, I'm leaning toward the Totally due to the great price in comparison to the Palermo and Estrela.

Alternatively, any other suggestions for the perfect work bag that I'm missing?

Last edited:
Palermo is better made than Totally. I own both and although Totally is very comfortable, it can look sloppy (sagging top and bottom) if weighed down with too many items inside whereas Palermo will maintain structure.

Not a fan of the totally - I even tried it on today. I was looking for a work bag too and went with the Siracusa GM since my MacBook fits easily and there is an iPad sleeve on the inside. I never considered this bag but it was exactly what I needed.

I like the Palermo too.

I love the sophisticated look of the Estrella. It's gorgeous! Palermo is definitely more feminine but not my style. & totally is good too especially for the price.