Totally mm owners

Lala-purse

Sep 3, 2013
Hello memebrs,

I need help with the sizing of the totally MM.
Is it actually 13” from the bottom, like from inside too or is it narrower from inside and and its the outside pockets that it give it 13” base length.
Also the opening seems just as wide as neverful mm, Does it actually open wide, or is it narrower as it tappers from the top because of zipper.
Thank you :smile:

luxfishin

Feb 9, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Hello memebrs,

I need help with the sizing of the totally MM.
Is it actually 13” from the bottom, like from inside too or is it narrower from inside and and its the outside pockets that it give it 13” base length.
Also the opening seems just as wide as neverful mm, Does it actually open wide, or is it narrower as it tappers from the top because of zipper.
Thank you :smile:
Inside and outside is same size. Pocket on the outside side is flat pockets but you can fit a lot in. NF MM has bigger opening since Totally narrows at the edges but it still opens very wide and I've never had issue putting anything in.

Lala-purse

Sep 3, 2013
Thank you!
I want the top to be wide enough so that I can comfortably leave something bulky and big on top, like a winter sweater or big summer hat. Of course I wouldn’t close the zipper then but it will help if I can atleast leave something on top that needs more space.

Inside and outside is same size. Pocket on the outside side is flat pockets but you can fit a lot in. NF MM has bigger opening since Totally narrows at the edges but it still opens very wide and I've never had issue putting anything in.