Totally MM or Neverfull MM??? Help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a question, and I searched but couldn't really find a thread about it...(mods, I understand if this is moved because I've overlooked something) but......

I got lucky enough today to be at the right place, just at the right time, and BOTH the Totally MM azur and the Neverfull MM azur were available on the LV website so I ended up ordering both! (OMG) :nuts:

I wasn't for sure which one I might like better, or which would be more comfortable, so I thought I'd keep the one I like the best, and send the other one back. (yeah, right)

My question is, which do you prefer and why?? Thank you!

2. haha I just checked the Neverfull MM in Azur and it was sold out, I guess you bought the "last one." :P I don't have a Totally so I can't really say anything about that, but I do have a mono NF MM and I love it. I've never had a bag without a zipper before (and while it may be dangerous to not have one, lol) it's so much easier to get in and out my stuff! Plus it's very spacious and roomy and just my general go to bag everyday.

I guess it really depends on whether or not you want more of a tote bag or a bag bag...but personally I love the NF!

3. I would get the Neverfull, since I like the totally in monogram more.
    Just my opinion though (:

4. I'm SO afraid I'm going to want both! I like the idea of the pockets and the zipper on the Totally, but I love the way the neverfull looks too.

I've got myself convinced that the Totally could be a *cold weather* bag, and the Neverfull could be a *Spring/Summer* bag. That's how I'm trying to justify keeping both! lol

I'd been trying for days to get one or the other, then all of a sudden, they were both there! I panicked!

5. I agree. I prefer the totally in mono. I have the azur neverfull and I love it! Keep the neverfull!

6. Totally MM in azur...Its a very nice bag.

7. Totally get the totally. :P In all seriousness, get the Totally.

8. maybe you could keep one in azur and get the other in mono or ebene?

9. I did think about that.
    I already have the Trevi PM in the ebene, plus a Speedy 30 in ebene. I'm not a big fan of the mono, but it's not totally out of the question.

All I could think about was *stock is low, prices are going up, pick something!!*
    Next thing I knew, I had both! :lol:

Hopefully when they get here, that'll help me decide, and I won't be even more confused.

You girls are great. :smile:

10. Another vote for Totally Azur MM!!! I am biased cos i owned one....fabulous bag which is comfortable on the shoulder and very spacious. Another plus is that it has a zip which u can close the bag if u r not those 'over-exposed' person. :P

11. i was planning to get Neverfull MM (either mono or ebene) but always out of stock in shops so i got Totally Monogram MM instead. and i think i made the right choice because i love my Totally to death. the zipped-top is a big plus for me.

12. Y'all are makin' me even more excited!!:ghi5:

13. My vote is for the neverfull!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

14. If I end up keeping both, I'm gonna tell my husband *But, the girls on TPF made me!* haha

15. I have totally Azur mm and Nvf mm in monogram. I love both bags but totally give the look of formal while NVF is likely to be easy going bag. I suggest you keep both bags but in different canvas. :smile: