Totally MM or Delightful MM

3 votes in favor of Totally and 1 in favor of Delightful. I am really torn because I like them both the same but I have decided to diversify my collection and cannot justify 2 monogram bags of same size and function, at least same function for me personally. Not to mention that I have recently purchased a Celine luggage tote and would like to offset the cost. Please keep the votes coming as it will weigh heavily on my decision.

Thank you!

Looking at your collection in your siggy, I think I would keep the delightful since it is your only hobo. If you sold the totally, you would still have the neverfull mm which is a similar shape (not the same though)

Looking at your collection in your siggy, I think I would keep the delightful since it is your only hobo. If you sold the totally, you would still have the neverfull mm which is a similar shape (not the same though)

Good point, I thought about that but then thought that the Totally has the zipper which neither NF nor Delightful do.... Hard choice so I will go with total votes I think :0)