Totally mm ebene vs delightful mm or gm

May 13, 2013
Which bag you can recommend more? I like the look of delightful very much, but dont know if it ages well and unfortunately no zipper...
I like the new totally in ebene but dont know if it is a "head decision" because of worryfree ebene and zipper and nothing for my heart ;)

If I were choosing between the two I would definitely choose the totally MM first then I would buy the delightful. Again just like in the other thread you need to choose whether you want a tote or a hobo. They are two totally different bags.

Be Blessed MoNikki

As popular as the DE print is and especially in the new totally, I would invest in the totally before the delightful. If you find out the totally is not right for you down the line, I think you could recoup most of the cost better than you would the delightful. But as CornishMon stated, it is hobo vs. tote......GLD!!!

Totally de ... I had the delightful and think she is definitely not aging well. I loved her style so much but the wrinkleing of the trim started so fast ... I only used her about 3 weeks only car to desk, desk to car, one day for a daytrip and two times running errands. It disapointed me!

Thank you for all of your comments! I appreciate them all! I am really bit scared of ageing of the delightful, especially the wrinkling on top...i think i need to try both bags irl. But first I need to make the decision if i should sell 2 of mine bags which i do not use often