Totally mm ebene vs delightful mm or gm

rosevelours

May 13, 2013
switzerland
Which bag you can recommend more? I like the look of delightful very much, but dont know if it ages well and unfortunately no zipper...
I like the new totally in ebene but dont know if it is a "head decision" because of worryfree ebene and zipper and nothing for my heart ;)

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
If I were choosing between the two I would definitely choose the totally MM first then I would buy the delightful. Again just like in the other thread you need to choose whether you want a tote or a hobo. They are two totally different bags.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
As popular as the DE print is and especially in the new totally, I would invest in the totally before the delightful. If you find out the totally is not right for you down the line, I think you could recoup most of the cost better than you would the delightful. But as CornishMon stated, it is hobo vs. tote......GLD!!!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Totally DE first, it's such a pretty bag and no worries about babying it like you do mono...

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Europe
Totally de ... I had the delightful and think she is definitely not aging well. I loved her style so much but the wrinkleing of the trim started so fast ... I only used her about 3 weeks only car to desk, desk to car, one day for a daytrip and two times running errands. It disapointed me!

rosevelours

May 13, 2013
switzerland
Thank you for all of your comments! I appreciate them all! I am really bit scared of ageing of the delightful, especially the wrinkling on top...i think i need to try both bags irl. But first I need to make the decision if i should sell 2 of mine bags which i do not use often