totally mm de or new azur le cabas???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

azur cabas mm LE tote or totally mm damier ebene

1. cabas

2. totally

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. well, i put my name down for the totally mm in damier ebene. this was a bag i always hoped would be made. however, when i originally saw the new azur cabas tote i just loved that one. i can only budget one bag right now. the cabas is $1750 which for me is high for a neverfull style ( i have the ikat) but i still love it. so what do you all think, would you get the azur cabas mm or the totally de mm?? thanks for your help!

2. I would get the DE Totally. It's sure to be a winner. I have the Mono and love it - pockets galore, comfy flat straps, large capacity, and secure zipper top. The all-weather DE print would make the bag even better!!

3. Totally in DE.

4. I really like the new Azur cabas tote. Since its an LE bag I would get that one now. Then later down the road you can go for the totally in DE.

5. thanks guys, this actually helps. i know i would get more use out of the totally. i just know it. i think that the LE factor is messing me up on the other. don't get me wrong , the cabas is really pretty. i really like it. it's just that i keep thinking it will only be here for a little while. that said, i am really leaning toward the totally for the sheer fact that i will use it so much more. i can always count on the experts here to think these important decisions through : )

6. i know, the le factor, it's ikat all over again, lol. i do have the ikat which i love. i wonder why they didn't make this in a gm?

7. LOVE the azur cabas. LE always holds it's value, and then some.:smile:

8. LOL!! Yeah good question...i love the gm size. I have 2 gm neverfulls which i love. I keep the sides cinched all the time though. MM is a nice size but to me gm is better. Its a unique azur tote that you will not see very much at all. I think you can button the sides in . At least with the last Cabas tote they did you could. It was very very cute. If i was not so affraid of azur i would buy this one in a heart beat. ;)

9. are you afraid of the scuffing on the canvas or the color transfer? i know i worry about the azur too but it is really pretty. the last cabas version had woven straps i think. i know a while back they had one on yoogis.

10. I am afraid of color transfer. Yes, the last one has navy blue woven straps. I tried it on at LV the day I ordered my mon mono nf. My husband really liked the cabas and thought it would of been a nice summer tote bag for me. But of course i had my heart set on the mon monogram. I tend to wear alot of dark colored pants . Like denim jeans, crops, skirts. So i just fear this will transfer onto the bottom part of the canvas.

11. i recently got the azur neverfull gm and am a little worried but not too much. at this price point however, i would be really really upset if the azur got badly damaged. on the other hand, i guess the mm would sit higher up. ah well, it's always fun to think about these purse dilemmas.

12. Interestingly enough I am having the same dilemma. I am a bit worried about color transfer on the cabas. But if I were to get the pm it probably would be ok right? I am 5'2. I really want a I limited edition bag and I missed out on the ikat unfortunately. Anyone know how long this will be around for, I know its le? Good Luck deciding! And let us know what you decide on.

13. hope i can decide, lol! keep us posted on your decision too. it's really the age old, practical vs.less practical but unique. i do love the ikat. if you missed that you might really want to think about this one. ugh, would love both but no way right now.

14. I like the LE much better! you can go for the totally later as it is not LE...😊

15. I like the totally de more