Totally MM DE and Neverfull MM DE

Not they are not. Two different Totes. I have both. Totally MM DE and the Neverfull Azur. Since you have DE go Monogram.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I tried my Delightful on again and hubby and I both agree that it's not the bag for me. It's too bad cause I wanted to love it, it looks so nice on everyone else.... But I feel like the slouch makes it look "sloppy" on me. Now I have to decide between Totally DE or Monogram. I'm leaning towards monogram since I have the Neverfull mm DE. Arrggghhh this is so hard!

I only have two monogram bags and one is the totally mm. This bag is awesome to me it's a neverfull with a zipper! Holds a lot of stuff and I love the outside pockets for my keys and phone, makes it super easy. The straps are very comfortable, I have a mon monogram neverfull and love it but find myself going for the totally more. Good luck!:smile:

I tried my Delightful on again and hubby and I both agree that it's not the bag for me. It's too bad cause I wanted to love it, it looks so nice on everyone else.... But I feel like the slouch makes it look "sloppy" on me. Now I have to decide between Totally DE or Monogram. I'm leaning towards monogram since I have the Neverfull mm DE. Arrggghhh this is so hard!

Well there just are bags that look nice on others but not for us. I actually use a base shaper in my Delightful because I do not like the sag very much. Actually really like my Delightful with the base shaper. I would say do the Mono Totally since you have a DE NF. Like I said really go in and try on several bags and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Be Blessed MoNikki