Totally made my day!!!

Materialgirl417

iL♥ve My iPhone
Jun 20, 2008
Did anyone else get the beautiful Coach coupon flier thing in the mail?
I did yesterday and I jumped up and down. LOL My hubby thought I was nuts!!!

Anyways, its not the actual coupon, just a flier telling you to go to the website, register or whatever and print it out!!

This is the first time EVER I got something in the mail from COACH, so I was just on cloud 9!!!! haha

:yahoo:But yeah.. that made my day, and even today for me too!​

Yeah, I seen the link and was gonna get my coupon that way, but then I got my little card thingy and was soooo excited! LOL I think I jumped up and down more for the fact that I got something in the mail from COACH, then it being the coupon deal, since I already knew about it. LOL

PCE is preferred customer event. They send out coupons, usually 25%, to be spent at the boutiques. They're apparently very exclusive but random in who they choose to send them out to.

For some reason Coach never sends me anything no matter how much I buy from them... I know I should not complain but I want to get a Flier or a PCE or something.:crybaby:

Congrats... I am sure it was great..

For some reason Coach never sends me anything no matter how much I buy from them... I know I should not complain but I want to get a Flier or a PCE or something.:crybaby:

Congrats... I am sure it was great..

I feel your pain - I have been shopping with coach for years and yesterday was the FIRST time I ever rec'd anything - and it was from email