Totally GM or Palermo GM?

Which is better as a carry-all: Totally GM or Palermo GM?

• Totally GM

• Palermo GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

hja

O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
I voted Totally...don't like the shape of the Palermo GM. Good luck in your decision :smile:

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
California
I just got the Palermo GM and it is amazing. I really wanted a cross body so the Palermo was definitely it. It is the perfect tote/travel bag/carry all for me.

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
NYC
Palermo GM.... but then again, I'm a little biased because I just got one last week - and I looooooove it!

hgbag

Leather LVer
O.G.
May 20, 2008
Love the pleat on the Palermo, but IMHO it's just not as comfy to carry as the Totally.

kburns2000

Go Big Or Go Home
Feb 24, 2009
USA
Palermo all the way! I love that you can carry it 3 ways and I like the look of it better than the Totally. I think it's chic!!

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
i voted totally - for me personally, the palermo has too wide of a base, which makes it awkward for shoulder carrying, and i don't like the way the handles can't fold down for when you use the longer strap (the pm has straps on rings which can be folded down) - the shoulder handles just sort of stand there. Also, the end of the shoulder straps will eventually curl upwards on most bags, which would bother me! i used to think the totally looked like a diaper bag till i tried it on - very lightweight, comfy, and easy to carry!