Totally devastated!

angellimhc

Mar 23, 2009
it's been a good 5 years since I last purchased an LV bag. Went in today hoping to a totally in MM mono ....gasp! Found out they were discontinued then dbl gasp! The DE and DA as well!!! . As the SA was talking to me about the totally the stock room staff over heard and came out to inform me that the DE and DA totally was being replaced with the irna as well. I so had my heart set on one. I did try out the iena but i just didnt take to it

This exact thing happened to me yesterday! I had no idea the Totally was discontinued. I did end up getting the Iena though. I ideally wanted a Neverfull with a zip closure and that's pretty much what Iena is, though in a softer canvas.

I saw a DA totally in a boutique on friday. Did you try customer service? The iena is very pretty, I love the zipper tab with the lock.

Yippee! I managed to reserve the last piece MM in DE. I called CS they only have 2 pieces in the whole of Singapore left, 1 in DA and 1 in DE.

I did try the Iena but it just wasn't me plus I really didn't like the SA telling me the iena MM was exactly the same size as the totally and that I shld so get the Iena cos It's cheaper when you get a new item...it's priced the same as the totally...a bit pushy if you ask me
So wished my regular SA was around but she's now on holidays.

Yippee! I managed to reserve the last piece MM in DE. I called CS they only have 2 pieces in the whole of Singapore left, 1 in DA and 1 in DE.

I did try the Iena but it just wasn't me plus I really didn't like the SA telling me the iena MM was exactly the same size as the totally and that I shld so get the Iena cos It's cheaper when you get a new item...it's priced the same as the totally...a bit pushy if you ask me
Congratulations!
I totally agree. I started buying about 5 years ago and am sad to see them eliminating so many of the less expensive canvas bags. I love my canvas bags. Since the SA's are on comission I think it's harder to order items. The boutiques seem to keep them in store and not want to do charge sends. Just my opinion. Glad you got the bag that you were seeking!

That's great! :yahoo: