Totally confused & Can't decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have a suggestion on my next purchase? I cannot decide between The Mia Maggie in Cranberry or the Crimson Sophia. :nuts:

2. Crimson Sophia!!! I just got it today and love it. The Maggie is cute too, but the Sophia is amazing!

3. I would have to say the Crimson Sophia! It's just stunning.

4. Another vote for Crimson Sophia!

5. crimson sophia!
    i have a feeling i'm going to get the black one sooooon!

6. well if i may say i would get the crimson madison shoulder bag lol. a mix of the 2!!! if you dont like it then i vote the maggie..

7. Hi,
    I have seen both IRL!!! Both are very nice! I like the style of both. The Sophia is all open and the Maggie had the three invidual sections which is nice as well.
    I would say the Crimson Sophia!!!
    Good Luck on your choice!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Go for the Maggie. :smile:))) It's a great purse organizer. :biggrin:

9. I like the Maggie, and the color is TDF.

10. I was looking at the Madison shoulder bag as well. I feel like it may be too big on me. I love them all!! I got issues :shame:

11. I vote for the Maggie! Great organization and I tend to like shoulder bags more than satchels. Either one is gonna be gorgeous!

12. I personally love both of these bags in general so I understand your confusion. I can help you solve this systematically. It depends on three factors: the hardware color, the organization, and the type of patent. Sophia has gold hardware, Maggie has silver -- a deal-breaker for some. Sophia has one large compartment, Maggie has three separate compartments. Sophia has smooth patent which is a different look than the Maggie who has crinkled patent. Ask yourself, "Which do I prefer?" for each of those three factors. If you have no preference on one or more things, that's okay. If you even "lean" toward a preference though, state it.

MY list looks like this:
    Gold or silver: Silver
    One compartment or three: Three
    Smooth or crinkle: Crinkle

Yes, all three of those point to the Mia Maggie for me! If it was 2 to 1, majority decides.

Btw, the cranberry Mia Maggie is in fact on my wishlist. I will clarify that the only reason I *must* have silver hardware on a red bag is that I have some nice ruby earrings and necklace that my husband bought me and they are white gold, so a red bag and silver hardware would go well with that set. Otherwise I think both look pretty.

P.S. I deliberately did not include a factor regarding shape or satchel vs. shoulder bag because it seems obvious from your dilemma that you like both. So let the other three decide for you!

13. I honestly love them both. I was leaning more towards the Mia Maggie only because of the compartments. I love the the deep crimson of the Sophia though. My husband is giving me money for our anniversary this weekend and I really want to make a decision. As for the hardware I do not care as much either way. I would love to know if the Sophia can be worn on the arm with the shorter handle straps.

14. The Mia Maggie in cranberry. It's a fabulous purse in a fabulous colour. :biggrin:

15. Crimson Sophia! She's gorgeous!