Totally Bummed....

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
I went to do some shopping today and came home to notice that my lovely Louis Vuitton Scarf that I had tied to my Black Epi Passy was gone..:crybaby: Guess it untied itself from the handle and is lying on the street somewhere totally lost. I am sad that I lost it and hope that someone finds it and gives it a good home.. Bye Bye Scarf!!:sad:

Hold out hope, but look for that perfect replacement - I lost a beautiful earring once while shopping, but found it again in the bottom of a shopping bag I was carrying. So perhaps it will find its way back to you. But look at it as a holiday opportunity to buy something for yourself.

aww i'm so sorry too :sad: but maybe you will find it.. you never know..maybe where you were shopping has a lost and found/manager's office.. maybe you can just call or go by someone might turn it in

my husband had a jewlery store and once i left his jewlery inventory at the mall when i made a pit stop for myself and someone turned in the whole box of jewlery to the security office so maybe somehow you will find your scarf

:sad: Oh, sorry to hear this. But did you try calling lost property at the centre? Someone might have picked it up and hand it in.:yes: