Totally Bummed....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to do some shopping today and came home to notice that my lovely Louis Vuitton Scarf that I had tied to my Black Epi Passy was gone..:crybaby: Guess it untied itself from the handle and is lying on the street somewhere totally lost. I am sad that I lost it and hope that someone finds it and gives it a good home.. Bye Bye Scarf!!:sad:

2. I am soo sorry to hear that. It's completely heart breaking. The only way to cheer yourself up is to go shopping && buy something new.

3. Aww sorry to hear :sad:

4. UGh Bummer! Sorry that happened to you! I still hope you had a good time shopping!!

5. OH NO! i'm so sorry that happened! i hate it when i lose things!

6. im so sorry... i hope the one who finds it at least realizes its value!

7. Oh, no....that's horrible! I am so sorry!

8. I'm soo sorry. I hate it when something like this happens. Don't worry , you can get another one or something else.

9. Hold out hope, but look for that perfect replacement - I lost a beautiful earring once while shopping, but found it again in the bottom of a shopping bag I was carrying. So perhaps it will find its way back to you. But look at it as a holiday opportunity to buy something for yourself.

10. oohh I'm so sorry to hear about your scarf. Hope it finds a new home:crybaby:

11. aww i'm so sorry too :sad: but maybe you will find it.. you never know..maybe where you were shopping has a lost and found/manager's office.. maybe you can just call or go by someone might turn it in

my husband had a jewlery store and once i left his jewlery inventory at the mall when i made a pit stop for myself and someone turned in the whole box of jewlery to the security office so maybe somehow you will find your scarf

12. :sad: Oh, sorry to hear this. But did you try calling lost property at the centre? Someone might have picked it up and hand it in.:yes:

13. Oh dear. I hate loosing things.... Well, maybe it's time to get a new scarf!

14. oh nooooo......i hope someone takes a good care of her :smile:

15. Oh no...I am so sorry that happened..*hugs*