Total Up The Cost Of All Lamb Items

$2005.00....I would probably bought the cc chanel earrings that I have been wanting, tressje asher bag, and some tory burch reva in a cute color..and the rest would be in my account.

over 10k for me.

Ive been collecting lamb since 2004, and I have 36 Lamb hoodies, a lot are cashmere, 12 pairs of shoes, 8 lesportsac lambs (Some paid over retail for!) 6-7 Lux lambs, scarfs, sweats, 2345678 tee's...... you get the idea!

I live lamb.

over 10k for me.

Ive been collecting lamb since 2004, and I have 36 Lamb hoodies, a lot are cashmere, 12 pairs of shoes, 8 lesportsac lambs (Some paid over retail for!) 6-7 Lux lambs, scarfs, sweats, 2345678 tee's...... you get the idea!

I live lamb.

I would love a scarf.. 36 hoodies wecos? damn! If LAMB sweats were the same price as Victoria secret PINK sweats I guess I would have 36 too..YOU GO BOY! I PM'd you.

I would love a scarf.. 36 hoodies wecos? damn! If LAMB sweats were the same price as Victoria secret PINK sweats I guess I would have 36 too..YOU GO BOY! I PM'd you.

hahah, i dont think ive ever paid retail for a single lamb item! If that makes it ok...hahah

I can fit into a size XS up to a L... they just fit differently, but I find that most of the hoodies dont fit all that different!

I got your pm and RSPV'd!:okay: