Total Up The Cost Of All Lamb Items

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After you get the total..what would you have used the money for if you didnt buy the LAMB items?:confused1:

2. cute avatar!! Oh my gosh that is scary it would probably be some insane amount. That's a good question though..

3. ^^thanks..good thing you cant see a close up (LOL) I was thinking the question so I posted it...i need to calculate.

4. i was gonna do it to compare how much i paid vs retail and see how much i save.. but i'm kinda lazy + afraid to see the total.. :lol:

5. $2005.00....I would probably bought the cc chanel earrings that I have been wanting, tressje asher bag, and some tory burch reva in a cute color..and the rest would be in my account.

6. Oh lord, I don't even want to think about it.

7. OKKKKKKKKKKKK, I guess this was a baaaaddd idea... (LOL)

8. lol that would depress me to no end. I know I've saved over 1k so I don't even wanna know what I've actually spent!

9. Hey we sell the Asher at my store!
    Tressje is AMAZING!:tup:

10. over 10k for me.

Ive been collecting lamb since 2004, and I have 36 Lamb hoodies, a lot are cashmere, 12 pairs of shoes, 8 lesportsac lambs (Some paid over retail for!) 6-7 Lux lambs, scarfs, sweats, 2345678 tee's...... you get the idea!

I live lamb.

11. I would love a scarf.. 36 hoodies wecos? damn! If LAMB sweats were the same price as Victoria secret PINK sweats I guess I would have 36 too..YOU GO BOY! I PM'd you.

12. hahah, i dont think ive ever paid retail for a single lamb item! If that makes it ok...hahah

I can fit into a size XS up to a L... they just fit differently, but I find that most of the hoodies dont fit all that different!

I got your pm and RSPV'd!:okay:

13. where are you finding them at a discount?

14. End of season sales, sample sale....the like.
    Some arnt a LOT off retail, but its still something!

15. Jeez... this sounds like it might hurt... *laugh*

I've saved over $1k by buying all of my bags on sale.