Total Newbie - are those real? (auction to end tomorrow)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

Total newbie question - sorry to bother you with that :shame: :shame:

I was wondering if you would be able to help me regarding those 2 auctions: I am no expert in LV (wish I was!) and therefore, have no idea as to whether those 2 wallets are real or fakes :shrugs:

first one is a damier: eBay.be: 100% Louis Vuitton Damier Zip Compact Wallet (objet 230058145665 Fin: 04-Déc-06 22:37:25 CET)

second one a monogram: eBay.be: LOUIS VUITTON PORTEFEUILLE (objet 260060060896 Fin: 05-Déc-06 16:59:27 CET)

I have been looking for such items for a long time, maybe is it my chance? :graucho:

Thanks a lot in advance for your precious help!

2. Both are fake.
    The first comes with the gree n card (last pic) that is a tell tale sign of a fake.
    The second comes with a monogram care booklet; monogram bags dont come with a care booklet.

For future answers, you might want to post in the Authenticate This! sticky in this subforum. :smile:

3. Also to add with ilovepenguins' response:

The canvas, leather, interiors, boxes, and trademark heat stamps are all off on both wallets.

Also, on most wallets that have windows, the windows should always be opaque, NOT clear. ;)

4. Wow, thank you so much ilikepenguins and John 5! :yes:

And I'll remember to post in the right section next time.

You guys are the best!! :yahoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.