Total Divas on E!

Watching the name-changing episode right now. (I found it on demand!)

The Bellas learned Nattie never changed her name when they were checking in. Brie said Bryan would have been devastated if she didn't change her name.

In the video, Alberto calls Paige his wife.
From the link:
He spouts off the F-word and when Paige tells him to watch his language he tells her he doesn’t have to be PG, because she works for the PG company. There are plenty of veiled references to WWE. At one point he diverts his attention entirely because there’s a “f—— tiger.” Suddenly the camera pans to a large taxidermied tiger in the lobby of the building they’re in. That was quite amusing.

Alberto says, “yes, I’m a little drunk. You know that’s when the good stuff comes,” and boy did it ever. At one point during the Periscope video, he claims to know who hurt his baby and says he’s coming after him. Paige has to cover his mouth on several occasions to keep him from saying anything else. We don’t know what they’re talking about but we can only assume it has something to do with those awful leaks earlier last month.

The rest here:
http://stillrealtous.com/see-alberto-el-patrons-drunken-rant-wwe-paige/

In the video, Alberto calls Paige his wife.
From the link:
He spouts off the F-word and when Paige tells him to watch his language he tells her he doesn’t have to be PG, because she works for the PG company. There are plenty of veiled references to WWE. At one point he diverts his attention entirely because there’s a “f—— tiger.” Suddenly the camera pans to a large taxidermied tiger in the lobby of the building they’re in. That was quite amusing.

Alberto says, “yes, I’m a little drunk. You know that’s when the good stuff comes,” and boy did it ever. At one point during the Periscope video, he claims to know who hurt his baby and says he’s coming after him. Paige has to cover his mouth on several occasions to keep him from saying anything else. We don’t know what they’re talking about but we can only assume it has something to do with those awful leaks earlier last month.

The rest here:
http://stillrealtous.com/see-alberto-el-patrons-drunken-rant-wwe-paige/

They should let this pass.

Watching the draft on total divas the cast and other WWE members do not appear to like Miz and Maryse. The silence and looking away while their names were called was 100 % shade.

I didn't see the episode yet. Total Divas starts tomorrow in Canada. (I bought some Prosecco flavored gummi bears, and I haven't touched them yet. I think I'll save them for tomorrow night!

Reactions: Graw
You all know they did a Draft to assign the Superstars to Smackdown or Raw.

Now they're doing a Superstar Shakeup where certain stars will be moving from one show to another.

So far, Dean Ambrose, The Miz (and Maryse) have moved from Smackdown to Raw.

Watching the draft on total divas the cast and other WWE members do not appear to like Miz and Maryse. The silence and looking away while their names were called was 100 % shade.
It could be that they're in character because some of that footage could have been aired during the draft (though I don't remember it being shown).

On the show, Daniel Bryan and The Miz don't like each other. (Behind the scenes, maybe he's supporting Brie in the Maryse situation, so he sees no reason to be nice to The Miz.)

People were afraid couples would be split up during the Draft and they weren't really. (Well, except for Paige and Alberto Del Rio.)

This past week there was a Superstar Shakeup where some people would switch from Raw to Smackdown and vice versa.
In that, the only couple split up was Renee and Dean.

Dean moved to Raw. So did The Miz and Maryse.

Tamina (she's been on previous episodes of Total Divas - she's a cousin of The Usos. Naomi's husband is an Uso.) is on Smackdown.

On the WWE Network, there's another wrestling show called 205 Live. It's WWE's cruiserweight division, and all the guys on the show are 205 pounds or less.

Alicia Fox valets one of the guys on that show.

The Miz and Maryse are dressed like John and Nikki because leading up to Wrestlemania, they claimed they had "lost Total Bellas footage" where they would do exaggerated imitations of them. They continued the bit after Wrestlemania and when they moved to Raw.

("John" is stiff and robotic and all about rules. It was cut off a bit in the beginning but one of "John"'s rules is that the crowd is no longer allowed to yell "Cena sucks!".)

Marine 5 is a WWE produced straight to DVD movie The Miz did. John Cena was in the first installment and Miz was in The Marine 3-5.

Summer Rae was in Marine 4.

Naomi and Maryse are also in Marine 5.

Those are the only movies The Miz gets. Meanwhile John Cena is voicing Ferdinand the Bull in an animated movie coming out this Christmas. - Not a plug, I swear! I loved the book when I was a kid and I want to see it when it comes out.

(I'm also making a point about the movies John Cena gets vs. the movies the Miz gets. Storyline time! He calls himself a Hollywood Superstar and he and Maryse the "It Couple".)

Last edited: