Toscani - Made In Italy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this bag tonight at TJM. It's a Toscani and is actually a fuchsia leather bag. I don't know why my Coolpix S550 couldn't capture the correct color?
    The style is Topazio and the color is "Beep". It is my first Made In Italy bag. It is originally a $300 bag and I got it on clearance for $40!!!!

I couldn't find any reference to Toscani on tPF, but did find some on ebay.
    Anybody have one or know of this brand??

Attached Files:

2. I have a Toscani Leather Tote that I drag work back and forth from the office with.
    It has great zipper sides to expand the sides and they give it a fun look.
    It seemed well made to me and sure enought it has held up well. (this is not a bag I have babied) I am very happy with it.
    I think you'll like your new Toscani....congrats! Beautiful and great price!

3. Congratulations!

4. Thanks! I carried it today and I love it! I got a new Coach bag this week and it is still packed up. It seems that some of my Coach bags I am concerned about carrying. I have a gorgeous off-white Ergo belted tote that I have only carried once. Since I got such a deal on this Toscani, I figure what the heck. Plus, it's so bright pink and summery and holds everything.
    I am definitely loving it!