Tosca or Anemone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    My dear SA called me today and he told me that a b anemone and a b tosca will arrive soon. I'm so excited because I love both colors. Can you help me? I can't decide. They are both gorgeous colors! It's my first birkin and I want a bright and fun color. He didn't tell me anything about leather, hw and size.. Unfortunately I can't take them both.. :nogood: What should I choose? What do you prefer? Any advice?
    Thank you

2. Anemone!

3. Another vote for anemone.

4. Anemone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I would take Anemone as I prefer that tone to Tosca. Really it's whatever makes your heart sing! Such a wonderful option to have as they are both gorgeous. GL!

6. +1 vote for anemone

7. Another vote for Anemone!

8. Anemone

9. I prefer Tosca to Anemone, but you have to see both and then you can decide.

10. Can't go wrong with either. I would based the desidion on size, leather and hardware combination. Good luck choosing and looking forward to the reveal!

11. Anemone

12. +1 both r fabulous colors
    Can only decide if details are given
    All the best

13. Anemone!!

14. I agree that it has to be what makes your heart sing most. I love purple more than pink so I would choose Anemone. If you are more of a pink person then I would say Tosca. Of course hardware and leather may help you make the final decision too. Good luck! I hope you do a reveal once you get it. What a great dilemma to have!

15. It depends on the hardware! I like ghw so d chose the one with gold!

Lucky girl! :biggrin: