Tory Stacked logo tote

Oct 1, 2009
Hello Tory fans. I need your help to find the Tory Burch Stacked Logo Classic Tote (Black) On SALE ! I've fallen in love with this tote but would love it even more on sale . Thank for trying to make this happen . This will be my present to my self .:smooch:

^^i was obsessed with this bag too but for some reason I never took the plunge. I hope you guys got it while you could! And I second the F&F sales.. you have to be on your game and plan it accordingly if you want these bags on sale.

^^i was obsessed with this bag too but for some reason I never took the plunge. I hope you guys got it while you could! And I second the F&F sales.. you have to be on your game and plan it accordingly if you want these bags on sale.

I actually got one for Christmas from a friend of mine who works at Saks . Her employee Discount was 43% off but they only had the Sahara color . So I think I'm going to return it since the black is sold out in their company

I actually got one for Christmas from a friend of mine who works at Saks . Her employee Discount was 43% off but they only had the Sahara color . So I think I'm going to return it since the black is sold out in their company

if black is what your heart is set on hold onto the sahara and exchange it for the black, it'll be restocked before you know it