Tory burch

ASH K

Nov 27, 2014
Hi

I missed on a color during TB sale on Small Robinson tote - do they restock this item frequently? Apart from black, grey and light brown ones?

If not will they restock it in their next sale- I am just venturing out to TB and don't have much idea on
how their website works and their store is far away from my place.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi

I missed on a color during TB sale on Small Robinson tote - do they restock this item frequently? Apart from black, grey and light brown ones?

If not will they restock it in their next sale- I am just venturing out to TB and don't have much idea on
how their website works and their store is far away from my place.

Thanks!

The Robinson small tote is a style they usually continue to have. Some years they introduce new colors that are there for that year and sometimes they drop old colors. If you are looking for a specific color, I'd just check all the major department store sites like NM, Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales, and even Amazon and Zappos. There are a good many places that carry it and might still have the one you want in stock. What color are you looking for?

The Robinson small tote is a style they usually continue to have. Some years they introduce new colors that are there for that year and sometimes they drop old colors. If you are looking for a specific color, I'd just check all the major department store sites like NM, Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales, and even Amazon and Zappos. There are a good many places that carry it and might still have the one you want in stock. What color are you looking for?

Thanks for replying- yeah I guess it was an old color and will not be in stock now - I did check other websites but its not available- I am looking for pine tree color - I guess if I wait long enough - I might get over it :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: DS2006
Thanks for replying- yeah I guess it was an old color and will not be in stock now - I did check other websites but its not available- I am looking for pine tree color - I guess if I wait long enough - I might get over it :lol:

I have had the same thing happen to me. I'll try to wait for sales at the end of the season, or any sale for that matter, and sometimes they sell out before I had a chance to buy. In fact, in the recent/current TB online sale, I had a half price seasonal color purse in my cart and was continuing to shop. It said there were 5 left and I checked again and it said 3! So by the time I filled out the rest of the order, it came up with "sorry, this item is out of stock"!!! I learned a lesson, that's for sure! I am now planning to get white in the same purse and it is still full price. I need it by Aug. 1, so I am watching for sales daily!