Hey there!
I am a 38 in CL's Decollete's
!BdnsWM!!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKjUEq49luDIeBK5v+hHlmQ~~_35.JPG

these are 8 1/2 (38,5?)
Would they fit?

peafleut

Gobby See, Gobby Do!
Jun 3, 2008
Hi, I am an US 8.5 in my normal shoes but in the classic, suede, and jelly reva's I am an 8 or 38. In amy, quinn, and maggie, I'm also an 8. In patent reva's I'm an 8.5 or 38.5.The general rule would be is stick to your normal size in TB's except for pantent one's especially reva's, go at least a half size up or else they will be really uncomfotable. I went with the 8 over 8.5 though because with time the elastic will stretch so to ensure the shoes still fit well I decided to go a half size down. HTH.

May 31, 2009
Hi, I am an US 8.5 in my normal shoes but in the classic, suede, and jelly reva's I am an 8 or 38. In amy, quinn, and maggie, I'm also an 8. In patent reva's I'm an 8.5 or 38.5.The general rule would be is stick to your normal size in TB's except for pantent one's especially reva's, go at least a half size up or else they will be really uncomfotable. I went with the 8 over 8.5 though because with time the elastic will stretch so to ensure the shoes still fit well I decided to go a half size down. HTH.

Thanks for your help! Have a nice day!:yahoo: