Tory Burch shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to buy a pair of Tory Burch shoes. Are the shoes of this brand good?

2. Welcome to the Tory Burch brand. I'm a big fan of all her shoes. What style were you thinking about getting?

3. I want the classic one. Is Reva quilted ballerinas OK?

4. You can't go wrong with the classic Reva flats. Although you should be aware there are two (or three) styles of Revas in recent years. The old style with the elastic around the heel, the new style without it and another new style with a reshaped heel. The sizing/fit is different between the 3 styles. If you're buying them in a boutique or store you can try them on, but if you're buying them on-line you need to be aware of these sizing differences. You mentioned you wanted the quilted ones. I'm not sure the Revas were ever made with a quilted pattern, I believe that style is called Tory Burch Quinn. They're still amazing flats.

lettuceshop likes this.
  5. I also am a fan of the shoes, they are not the most comfortable brand though, but the look...swoon.

Torybri likes this.
  6. I have nothing but praise for the quality of Tory shoes. I started with all the wedges and have moved on to sneakers, Miller sandals, heels, espadrilles, thongs, loafers, etc. I am very hard on my footwear and the quality can definitely handle the abuse I give them. I will say though that sizing can run a little inconsistently; I'm a true 7.5 in the wedges and heels and leather Miller sandals and I'm am 8.5 in anything patent, not a big deal to me at all.

Torybri likes this.
  7. The Gemini Sandal runs true to size; I'm a 7.5 and these fit beautifully. I've got the black on order already.

Attached Files:

harlem_cutie and lettuceshop like this.
  8. Oooh lovely, can I see a side view showing the heel

Exxotic1 likes this.
  9. Gorgeous! can i see a side view, I'd like to see the heel. Thanks

Exxotic1 likes this.
  10. Hello!
    If you need a better closeup let me know

Attached Files:

harlem_cutie and lettuceshop like this.
  11. One more for you

Attached Files:

thisisjulie and lettuceshop like this.
  12. Thank you

Exxotic1 likes this.
  13. Love these sandals!

Exxotic1 likes this.
  14. I am very satisfied with the quality. I ordered the black ones and I'll post photos when they come in; due Friday.

lettuceshop likes this.
  15. These are so cute! Just ordered myself my first pair of TB shoes. They arrive tomorrow and I'm interested to see how they fit. I got the TB Zoey Slides from Shopbop for a really great price. I can't wait to try them on!

Exxotic1, Torybri and lettuceshop like this.