Tory Burch Sawyer

Anyway, I'm lusting after it pretty hard haha. There's zero discussion of it on TPF so far, but I'm hoping someone out there owns one or has seen it in person and can share their thoughts/pics! There is no Tory Burch store near me :sad:

I'm also debating whether to get it full price or wait for sales…

Anyway, I'm lusting after it pretty hard haha. There's zero discussion of it on TPF so far, but I'm hoping someone out there owns one or has seen it in person and can share their thoughts/pics! There is no Tory Burch store near me :sad:

I'm also debating whether to get it full price or wait for sales…
With contemporary brands I always hold out for a sale because I know the bags will get marked down eventually plus there's always F&F sales or tiered sales around this time of the year.

Seems like the Sawyer is becoming a real line for TB. They're adding a small size and a top handle. Perhaps these will be called something else, though they all have the same oversized 70s style buckle.
IMG_1490307490.212008.jpg
IMG_1490307499.503936.jpg
IMG_1490307511.169226.jpg
IMG_1490307527.067536.jpg
I like the new small size - I wonder if these styles will be as slouchy as the original!

Reactions: lettuceshop
Absolutely gorgeous! My love for TB bags may be back on again, definitely wait for a sale, I think there usually is one in May
I believe there's an upcoming F&F based on previous years and something I read on the forum, but I'm not entirely sure since I haven't been to my local store in a while. I have a bag that requires repairs but at this point I'd be happier with store credit since it's been repaired twice before.

Seems like the Sawyer is becoming a real line for TB. They're adding a small size and a top handle. Perhaps these will be called something else, though they all have the same oversized 70s style buckle.
View attachment 3643765
View attachment 3643766
View attachment 3643767
View attachment 3643768
I like the new small size - I wonder if these styles will be as slouchy as the original!
I must have the jacket on the right!!!!! Gorgeous! I have not seen it any where