Tory Burch Robinson Wristlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello - I'm looking to get a Tory Burch wristlet I purchased off an EBay seller authenticated. I began questioning the authenticity due to the quality of the item - the logo has become heavily scratched and is actually coming off with some kind of red material underneath after only a month of light use. After doing some research, I became even more concerned because some information I discovered described counterfeit items from a website called Taobao.com which come with a gift bag and tag - exactly what was sent with my item. The tag has no hole in it, as if it was never attached to the item, and the gift bag has Chinese characters on the bottom. There is only one tag inside that reads "Made in China HKF001 11-14." I have no experience with Tory Burch, so I don't know if any of this is cause for concern or not. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.