Tory Burch Revas- Patent Leather Black or Silver??? HELP!

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hi Everyone,

For those of you who own or have seen either of these colors in person (patent leather black or silver), which do you prefer? Suggestions? Comments?

I'm looking to buy a pair, but have to choose between one or the other.

TIA!

DivaLovesManolo

Makeup is my medium!
May 10, 2007
NYC
I bought the flat black leather and a silver pair just yesterday. I think I'd prefer the silver over the patent leather black....

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
thanks for the feedback!

diva- just wondering, do you prefer the flat black over silver?

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
woohoo! thanks for the help! I just ordered a pair in silver from toryburch.com.

Free shipping with code "toryfs"

:yahoo:

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
So Cal
I have had black leather for about 6 months. I loved them so much I bought silver a couple months ago. They hurt my feet so much I had to return them. For some reason I found the black leather much more comfortable. The silver gave my feet so many red marks.

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
thanks for the feedback, kdb. I was afraid that the letter might be a little stiff, as it is metallic. We'll see how they fit when they come in.

Other silver Reva owners- did you find the leather on your shoes to be uncomfortable also? I'm wondering now whether black would have been a better choice?

pursemania

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
California
I have the black patent, black with silver and silver. All of them hurt my feet at first - the most comfortable ones are the ones I have worn the most - patent!

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
^shoot, now you got me wanting the black patent also! :P

do you have any problems with the patent leather scuffing?