Tory Burch Reva metallic flats...opinion please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi:

I just bought these Tory Burch reva metallic flats but I don't know if they're verging on the tacky side....what do you guys think...should I return them?

Attached Files:

2. I love TB flats but I'm not keen on that woven leather...I think you could find lots of other cuter styles! :smile:

3. I like the texture of the shoe a lot. However, I have never been a fan of the big obnoxious round logo thingy on TB flats. If you don't mind the logo, I think that these are cute flats.

4. the texture is cute, but they are a bit too much with the huge gold logo plate... but then again, i'm not really a fan of reva's in the first place.

5. This a little much for me, but it depends on how you wear them. If you were to wear all black I think they'd be fine.

6. i like them. i have a black pair and a white pair. I really am a fan of all of the colors. They are intense at first, but if u wear a simple outfit i think they will look great on. sometimes there ehhh off but when you are wearing them they look amazing...

7. I'm a reva lover, but I'm not lovin' the woven leather.

8. I completely agree.... I am not a fan of the logo, but her ballet flats always come in awesome colors.... if only there was no logo...

9. my inner ferret loves the woven leather