Tory Burch Reva metallic flats...opinion please

debyan

Sep 30, 2006
Hi:

I just bought these Tory Burch reva metallic flats but I don't know if they're verging on the tacky side....what do you guys think...should I return them?

Attachments

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
the Mothership
I like the texture of the shoe a lot. However, I have never been a fan of the big obnoxious round logo thingy on TB flats. If you don't mind the logo, I think that these are cute flats.

sunnypoo

Mar 25, 2008
the texture is cute, but they are a bit too much with the huge gold logo plate... but then again, i'm not really a fan of reva's in the first place.

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
i like them. i have a black pair and a white pair. I really am a fan of all of the colors. They are intense at first, but if u wear a simple outfit i think they will look great on. sometimes there ehhh off but when you are wearing them they look amazing...

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
I like the texture of the shoe a lot. However, I have never been a fan of the big obnoxious round logo thingy on TB flats. If you don't mind the logo, I think that these are cute flats.
I completely agree.... I am not a fan of the logo, but her ballet flats always come in awesome colors.... if only there was no logo...