Tory Burch Private Sale - Up to 70% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thanks! wish they had the miller flats though...

2. Does anyone know how the shoes fit? True to size? runs small? All sales are final so I need to know. Thanks!

3. The maddies that I have fit true to size.

4. I think the flats run a 1/2 size small. (ballet)

5. Is there free shipping?

6. There's some really good prices, but unfortunately I already own everything I wanted...

7. What about the sandals, are they also TTS? Thanks!

8. I bought the Daniela Thong from Cusp a few weeks back. I think they run 1/2 size small. It's actually in between true to size and 1/2 size down, but definitely looser than a normal fit. Hope that helps. Any insights on how the Vaughn sandals fit? Are they comfy? TIA!

9. ^^^
    the sandals definitely run a 1/2 size small this year. i have the brizas and bought a 7 1/2 because that's all bloomingdale's had left during the private sale way back in march and they fit perfectly. i usually wearing a 7 in plain leather revas and a 7 1/2 in the patent, which are tight on me in the 7.

i love the brizas, but honestly they aren't that comfortable if you live in the city and walk a lot. i can last about 3-4 hours in them and then i need them OFF of my feet. since the daniellas are the same sole, i imagine they'd be the same, although i am very tempted at that price.

did anyone score the super cheap swimsuits?! those were a steal!

10. most of the stuff i want is sold out!

11. does anyone have the hadley boots or has tried them on before? they look fabulous but i'm indecisive about them.

12. FYI, shipping is $15 for orders over $50. That kind of kills the deal for me...

13. must resist!! i really want to save up for fall. great deals though, and thankfully most of the stuff i like is sold out.

14. Not usually a fan of the purses, but the burlap reva clutch is super cute. But still too expensive for me right now after taxes and shipping.