Tory burch perry vs large York as diaper bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello
    I am expecting my first child and I'm looking for a purse I can use as a diaper bag. Between the two which one do you guys believe would work best? If you own both which do you prefer
    Thank you!!
    Large York

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461622732.888232.jpg

Perry

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461622777.134701.jpg

2. I don't have either of those but I bought their "Thea baby bag" and I think it's the most amazing bag. Doesn't even look like a diaper bag, but has the functions of one on the inside.

3. I own the York tote and bought it for school because of the laptop section in the middle. The saffiano leather which is more structured, also played a factor in my decision along with the adjustable straps. The Perry tote is a great option if you want a bag that's more slouchy and has no interior compartments, which also allows you to use a bag organizer.

4. I've seen that bag and love it! And I don't even have kids, but I always carry a water bottle with me and this bag is perfect for organizing things in your bag!