Tory Burch - NorthPark Mall - Dallas Texas - Now open

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ran over to NorthPark at lunch today to check on something else at Macy's. I checked the toryburch.com website to see if the NorthPark store was open and lo and behold it was. As it turns out, today is it's first day open (they had a soft opening last night). Its a beautiful store and the associates were friendly without being pushy.

The store is located between Neiman Marcus and Dillards - just about halfway between them on that side of the mall.

I was looking for a wallet to go with my black Amanda tote. I thought I might want a bright color but their bright colors were coated and not pebbled leather. I am a big fan of pebbled leather. I got the marion zip in black. Its HUGE and I love it. Its much larger than the Amanda zips. I'll post pics eventually. I'm not using it for awhile but wanted to get a good deal with friends and family sale going on and a teeny bit of my bonus left :smile:

2. going to be in texas in a few weeks and can't wait to check it out

3. I was there today. It is very pretty with glass walks and gold decor.