Tory Burch....Nappa Revas v Tonal v Tumbled

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
Following on from my thread regarding the sizing, I've had my Nappa Revas stretched with a shoe insert and they are much better :smile: so am going ahead to get my second pair - my question is are the Tonals, Tumbled and Nappa Revas all the same size fit wise? If I order a 7 in the tonals, will they be exactly the same as the Nappas? Thanks!

Following on from my thread regarding the sizing, I've had my Nappa Revas stretched with a shoe insert and they are much better :smile: so am going ahead to get my second pair - my question is are the Tonals, Tumbled and Nappa Revas all the same size fit wise? If I order a 7 in the tonals, will they be exactly the same as the Nappas? Thanks!
Hey Princess Pink. I have the classic black with gold and classic black with silver medallion Revas. Both of those are 10.5. I also have the black patent with matching medallion, those I went up half a size and got in an 11. I know that doesn't really help you right now, but here's the best part. I've got 2 pairs of royal tan tumbled leather Revas on hold at the TB store. One is 10.5 and the other is 11 so I'll let you know tomorrow (2012/01/24)

Attachments

• DSC09419.JPG
    DSC09419.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 749
I have the the nappa, those are true to size.

The tonal leather can't help you there.

The tumbled leather I had to size down (half a size) the royal tan

The ones with calf hair true to size, so comfy and soft.

I just bought 2 pairs of tumbled leather Revas :smile: The royal tan I bought from the Tory Burch boutique and the peacock blue I ordered and had shipped from Nordstroms. Both pairs are size 10.5, same as my nappa classic black/gold Revas. The only pair I had to half size were my black patent ones. I've only had the tumbled leather flats for a day but they seem quite comfy right out of the box compared to the classic black and black patent. On a good note after 2 months my black patent Revas are finally comfy. Here the royal tan and peacock blue

Last edited:
^^ gooooooorgeous colors Torybri, thank you so much for sharing!! Interesting that you found these ones very comfy early on compared to the gold/black Revas, I have the silver/black Revas and they were awful for quite some time.

I think I'm going to get the tumbled revas in red, same size as my silver/black revas (7).

Thanks Princess Pink.
I'm happy but sad these feel so good right out of the box. HAPPY they are comfy and cute but SAD cuz now I have to pay for them (full price :sad: I expected to be returning one or both pairs but I don't see that happening. They're both too comfy. The sales girl at the TB boutique said the tumbled leather does stretch better than the classic black Revas (nappa leather) She was right. I wore the tumbled leather with thick socks yesterday around the house and today they feel amazing. I do have one bad spot, my right foot at the joint of my big toe where the shoe goes over but it's bad with every pair of flats I own.

I would say the same size as your black/silver will work perfect for you. I hope you get to try them on first. I love the volcano red but it's not the next color on my list of TB Reva must haves.

Thanks Princess Pink.
I'm happy but sad these feel so good right out of the box. HAPPY they are comfy and cute but SAD cuz now I have to pay for them (full price :sad: I expected to be returning one or both pairs but I don't see that happening. They're both too comfy. The sales girl at the TB boutique said the tumbled leather does stretch better than the classic black Revas (nappa leather) She was right. I wore the tumbled leather with thick socks yesterday around the house and today they feel amazing. I do have one bad spot, my right foot at the joint of my big toe where the shoe goes over but it's bad with every pair of flats I own.

I would say the same size as your black/silver will work perfect for you. I hope you get to try them on first. I love the volcano red but it's not the next color on my list of TB Reva must haves.

I love the peacock color. Could you post pics that show how the heel looks? I just bought these

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...ry+Burch&N=4294912309+306418049&bmUID=jkzVqIL

but the leather scrunches from the back, it's not drastic but I'm worried they will stretch more. But I'm also worried if I size down they will be horrible to break in since the leather is wax coated. So should the leather (heel) scrunch a bit or not at all?

Wow Stardog those leopard print Revas are gorgeous! I'm not sure if the waxed leather is similar to patent leather, it looks like it is. I bought my black patent Revas a half size up and they do scrunch at the back. My foot doesn't feel like it going to slip out and the elastic doesn't hurt my foot. If you're wearing pants that cover the heel it's no big deal, otherwise the scrunched up part looks a bit odd. The tumbled leather ones I got in my normal size. Because they are new the elastic around the heel does feel a bit tight but I expect they will stretch out quite easy. It all comes down to the fit and look you want. I don't really like the scrunched up look on my patent ones but it's offset by the comfort of them. They took a long time to break in. All my other ones don't look quite as scrunched up. Hope this helps

Attachments

• DSC09561.JPG
    DSC09561.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 668
  • DSC09565.JPG
    DSC09565.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 631
  • DSC09563.JPG
    DSC09563.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC09566.JPG
    DSC09566.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 645
Oh ToryBri, thank you for the quick reply. I see what you are saying the wax leather is more rough than the tumbled leather and looks like the patent leather but without any stretch, I am still worried that they will be horrible to wear but I will order a half size down to try those on. I bought my tts but I have a small narrow foot and while everyone is going up half a size I think I need to go down half a size, which is what I find confusing.

Oh and ToryBri about the price I hope you use ******, it really does work. Right now Bloomingdale's is giving 7% back and Nordstrom 5% it is not that much but something is better than nothing. If you shop from Shopbop you save on the taxes and shipping is faster than all the other stores.

Oh ToryBri, thank you for the quick reply. I see what you are saying the wax leather is more rough than the tumbled leather and looks like the patent leather but without any stretch, I am still worried that they will be horrible to wear but I will order a half size down to try those on. I bought my tts but I have a small narrow foot and while everyone is going up half a size I think I need to go down half a size, which is what I find confusing.

Oh and ToryBri about the price I hope you use ******, it really does work. Right now Bloomingdale's is giving 7% back and Nordstrom 5% it is not that much but something is better than nothing. If you shop from Shopbop you save on the taxes and shipping is faster than all the other stores.
Stardog. You're not the first one I've heard that has gone down a half size. I think it really depends on the shape of your foot and since everyones feet are different that would explain some people saying they are true to size, some people going up in size or some people going down in size. Today while at the Scottsdale Fashion Plaza I did take notice of the people wearing Tory Burch Revas. I saw about 30 pairs, mostly classic black with gold or silver medallions or black patent. A few women had the total scrunch look going, so they must have gone up a half or full size. Of course wearing pants that cover the heel cures that problem. I best thing to do is try them on and wear them around the house.

Thanks for the price advice :smile:

Please keep me posted.

Thank you Torybri I decided to keep the shoes. I prefer not to size down, my feet are more comfortable and I don't worry about walking out of them. Thank you love them so much. How are you enjoying your new shoes?

Thank you Torybri I decided to keep the shoes. I prefer not to size down, my feet are more comfortable and I don't worry about walking out of them. Thank you love them so much. How are you enjoying your new shoes?
Hi Stardog, glad to hear everything is working out with your new Reva leopard print flats. They are awesome looking so it's also good that they are comfy. My new Reva flats are great, I really like them. I'm very happy with all my Reva flats but I'm always checking out the Tory Burch website to see what else is out there. Have you seen the new tumbled patent leather Revas? They come in bright resort colors and they've change the medallion on the toe. I'm not sure if I like the new medallion or not. Have you seen it?