Tory Burch Medium Fleming Bag

lesliekortes

Jul 5, 2014
Michigan
What do you girls think of this bag?? I'm contemplating ordering it... I always drool over a Chanel flap bag, don't really want to spend that much right now (building a new house, just bought a new 10yr anniversary diamond ring), so this is probably more my speed. CUTE???

sarahjsee

Dec 24, 2013
Seattle
I love this bag! I purchased mine in the new dusk blue color! They added a bunch of new beautiful colors but they are already selling out so fast. I get so many compliments! I don't have a pic to upload but there is one on my instagram cocovaluxe.

redsoles2695

Redsoles2695
Sep 8, 2013
I have the tory blue color, it is a great bag. But if you really want a Chanel this will just add to the fire. It's a great bag, and very versatile.

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
Meridian, ID
I think it's a pretty bag but honestly my first impression is that it's trying to be a Chanel. I'm sure the price point is much better though!

melland

May 2, 2014
I went to the website and it still shows for $450 Where are you located? I appreciate the heads up and hope it's true!
The only Medium Flemings on toryburch.com are the yellow and green, marked down to $325 from $465. They were the only two colors available when the sale began.