Tory Burch Logo

Bluesfan

Jul 23, 2020
So my daughter gave me her Tory Burch handbag and I've been using it for about 2 months and the other day I noticed that half of the circle of leather around the logo has fallen out, SOMEWHERE!. No idea where it could be at this point. Any suggestions on what I can do so it wont look to noticeable? Thanks Everyone in advance for your suggestions.

Tory Burch Logo.jpg

Dec 10, 2014
Have you reached out to Tory Burch to see if they offer repairs or repair shop recommendations? I’m guessing it’s some sort of thin resin plate. I can’t think of where you could find a similar color or material except in the second hand market that you’d buy to get the piece.

Reactions: lovelylu001

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
In my town, I have a leather and shoe repair business downtown and not only does the owner, err, cobbler (?) make, clean, and repair shoes, he cleans and repairs leather goods as well. I had a Birkenstock buckle break and he replaced it for me (a real Birkenstock buckle too -- jackpot) and he replaced a broken zipper in a leather jacket for my mom. Sometimes those places surprise you! If you have someone near you that does that, see if they can help you out. My guess is that they have scraps of leather laying around and for a decent price, they may be able to help you out. Another idea, if you're crafty yourself, sewing and craft stores often sell leather pieces so maybe you could purchase a piece close in texture and color and using an Exacto knife and a cutting surface, fashion a piece and glue it in the inset. Good luck!

Reactions: Penelopepursula