Tory Burch Kira Chevron Shoulder Bag question

Ishbin

Sep 18, 2012
New Jersey
Hello everyone,

So, I really liked the Tory Burch Kira Chevron Convertible Shoulder Bag and purchased it just recently in the color Classic Taupe ( it’s like a brown ). Before purchasing I was torn between getting it in black or taupe. Well, the black one never goes on sale so the taupe one worked better as far a price goes, so I went with the Taupe. Got it at a good price on sale. Its really beautiful and I am loving it. However, I am still wanting to get the black one too Thinking hat maybe the black one will be more versatile.

To give you a Little more background, similar contemporary black bags I also own are Coach Quilted Parker and the Coach Cassie.

Somewhere. I feel that it makes no sense whatsoever to drop another $500 on the black Kira after having the same bag in taupe and similar styles in other designers.

Need some advice in what maybe the best way to head considering all of the above and the pandemic because of which I’m going to pretty much stuck at home for the next many more months until I get The vaccine.

I’d appreciate any inputs.

Thank you :smile:

baglady17

Sep 25, 2016
Hi,
I personally have all the bags that you listed, and I would still get the black Kira. It is very versatile, and can move from day to night effortlessly. The Coach Quilted Parker I think of as more of an everyday bag, and the Coach Cassie is like a workhorse. In light of the pandemic, I don't necessarily think you need the Kira right away. Keep an eye out for sales, you never know what 2021 may hold. Happy New Year!

Reactions: Ishbin

Ishbin

Sep 18, 2012
New Jersey
Hi,
I personally have all the bags that you listed, and I would still get the black Kira. It is very versatile, and can move from day to night effortlessly. The Coach Quilted Parker I think of as more of an everyday bag, and the Coach Cassie is like a workhorse. In light of the pandemic, I don't necessarily think you need the Kira right away. Keep an eye out for sales, you never know what 2021 may hold. Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for the response! I was leaning towards getting the black one and I just bought it two days ago. Your response just gave me more confidence that I made the right call by ordering the black one too ;). I couldn’t agree more with what you had to say about the other bags. Happy New Year to you too!! Here’s to buying more bags in 2021 :smile: