Tory Burch/Jack Rogers Sale?

lilsawa

Apr 15, 2008
Does anyone know of any online sales or good outlets in the New England and N.Y. area that sells Jack Rogers or Tory Burch flats and sandals? Thanks!

Jun 26, 2007
I don't know anything about outlets, but I have seen Tory Burch shoes on sale at Cusp, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, etc.

As for Jack Rogers- I have never seen them go on sale. But they do sell for less than retail sometimes on Ebay.

cathi

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
Calif/Maine
tory burch has an outlet in new york somewhere....woodbury commons????
as for jacks....... i have 5 pair....paid full price for all a at shop on nantucket in mass....but did score a black pair at nordstrom rack in california a few years ago....just luck though they rarely go on sale

Auntie Mame

Jun 9, 2009
Jack Rogers is introducing new lines of ballet flats, platforms and Boots - also Handbags and accessories! They have a new website at www.jackrogersusa.com. Beginning this Wednesday, they'll be running a Friends & Family promotion for 15% off PLUS Free Shipping for ground delivery. The Promotion runs from Nov. 25-29,2009. Enter FFH09 as the promo code on the Shopping Bag Page before checking out. The ballet flats and platforms are to die for!!!:yahoo: