Tory Burch Help! - Digging into my back heels!

You can bring the shoes to a shoe cobbler and let them stretch the toe box and heel area for several days - you may have to do this at least twice. You can also take a safety pin and poke holes in the elastic portion of the heel. I have two pairs of Revas and even though they are very cute, they are not the most comfortable flats.

Thanks guys for your suggestions! I must try some of your tricks suggest here. I really want to acquire more TBs because they're so cute & chic. Now my TBs are comfortable. But I really don't like the scar left on my left heel(where the elastic is) due to the bleeding!

It happened many times to me also. I wore them despite the pain and blisters because they are very nice and, for me, it worth. I received so many compliments!
And i don't put band-aids, it ruin your look, i prefer to suffer but not people to see my band-aids,
imagine a nice pair of shoes with big band-aids at heel! Look is very bad!
So, my advice is to practice as much as you can.

I have a lot of issues with flat shoes cutting up my ankles, it hurts a lot! To avoid this I put microporous tape on the backs of my ankles where I expect the shoes to rub. It tends to stay on just fine, then i only wear them with jeans/trousers until they stretch out a little and I can stop wearing the tape.

How can a cobbler or nordstroms stretch out the elastic part? I know they have stretchers to make the shoes wider at front but I don't think there's anything to help with the darn awful elastic digging.

peace - can you explain what you mean by poking holes in the elastic? how will that help? thanks!

You can bring the shoes to a shoe cobbler and let them stretch the toe box and heel area for several days - you may have to do this at least twice. You can also take a safety pin and poke holes in the elastic portion of the heel. I have two pairs of Revas and even though they are very cute, they are not the most comfortable flats.

Although my TB flats made my left ankle bled during the first few wearings, I still think it is worth it. Now they are as comfortable as if you're not wearing shoes!

Hmm I thought I was the only one with this problem : ) The back elastic on my Revas dug so painfully into my heel/achilles tendon area that I thought my foot was going to be paralyzed (bad!). I was all set on returning them, but out of laziness I continued to wear them, and now a few weeks later, the pain has miraculously gone. They definitely stretched out a little, so hopefully Nordstrom can do something for you.

They will definitely stretch. In fact, I had a black pair that I wore so much that they stretched out and I could no longer wear them (my feet kept slipping out of the back). So don't go overboard in stretching them!

I always buy the huge "knee" bandaids, the fabric ones. I wear them for a while while breaking in new shoes. Doesn't matter what kind of shoes they are, all shoes tear my feet up. I also have to wrap my toes in bandaids, or they get torn up.

I have the reva but not the classic one, with the plastic-y logo/emblem, my red ones have the same material for the logo and the shoe itself and I personally think this style is much much comfy than the classic reva.

I'm normally a 9/9.5 but for shoes with elastic bands at the heel, I get a ten since I cant really stand the elastic digging into my heel, my heel does not go all the way to the back of the shoe end it it sometimes looks a bit ackward, like I've borrowed someone elses' shoe. lol but this is how I 'deal' with shoes with elastic along the heels.